Monday, February 1, 2010

Momentum

Trying to get my brain to slow down after three excellent days at Educon in Philadelphia visiting the Science Leadership Academy (SLA) in action on Friday, and then attending the conversations Saturday and Sunday.


I'm wondering how to continue the momentum, and will be posting more this week as I try to wrap my brain around all that I saw and learned.
Not even sure where to start?  This will take some time. 
There were all of the people I met, touring SLA, my Saturday sessions (all three sessions that I went to were done by SLA teachers), or my Sunday session from Dean Shareski and Alec Couros, or......

Need time.  Hoping to keep this momentum going and how to move forward from here.

For a guy who usually feels like I'm just helping teachers use tools, this was exactly what I needed.

Thank you Chris Lehmann and you're whole SLA team for hosting such an inspiring weekend.

More coming, I promise....maybe I'll start using this Blog Thing?!?!

No comments: