Thursday, June 10, 2010

Why can't I blog more?

I started off May with a few ideas and said, you know what, I'm going to have a goal of one blog post per month!  That's not too hard, is it?

I guess it was.

Today is June 10th and I'm finally going to finish one.  I did start one earlier blog post, but never finished it.
I've noticed with my job in professional development that I'm not busy like I was as a High School Math teacher grading papers and building assessment.  However, I'm constantly searching for and trying out good tech ideas for the classroom and trying to be, well a master of everything!  Plus, I now value good customer service and try to keep all of my teachers happy and I try to respond to any issues or questions to the best of my ability....or the ability of my Twitter network.  There are plenty of good stories to share like the Elementary Voicethread Project I tried to get started, Science Fairs in districts and other collaborations that our teachers are doing.
I do try to write some of these up for our CA BOCES website and/or monthly flyer.  It's time to start getting those thoughts on here.  I also need to get into a good habit of checking my iGoogle page daily to check on my RSS feeds.  I can leverage my online community of educators more, make my life easier and be a good role model for the teachers in our area.

Fingers crossed.

No comments: