Tuesday, December 30, 2008



After reading Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach's tweet today and then Neil Rochelle's blog post I began thinking during this somewhat 'down time' for me with the holidays, about making sure I prioritize what's important: Family, Health, Succeeding at my job.....

I have spent way too much time on the computer I'm sure....if you don't think so, just ask the 'Wonderfully patient' Mrs. Carls!
I want to find the best way to help all the teachers in the school districts I work with and want those answers immediately! Is that wrong?
It is tough, though, to gauge how much to try to show people without going too far - plus, I don't always know exactly how some of these Web 2.0 tools work in a classroom setting. As we try things like Voicethread and even PhotoStory, I live and learn with the teacher & students.

I set some goals back in a previous post for December and didn't quite make it through them all.
Maybe I need to keep it simple again. Build with the teachers who have been willing to accept help. Continue with my social networks like Twitter, Plurk & Ning (especially the Voicethread Ning group) during the day. At home, leave the laptops off and focus more on Wii Bowling and the family. ** Sounds easy, but not always ** Leave work prepared for the rest of the week and enjoy my family.

I hope this works. Thanks all.

No comments: