Monday, December 22, 2008

Some of my goals

Didn't quite make all of my "Proactive Goals"

Recap:
1. Make it into 4 more classes to work with students and teachers (I'm thinking 2 new teachers at both schools I help out with on a weekly basis). *Did get into more classes, but still have to improve*

2. Establish one more "Global Connection" with an area teacher and a teacher from another country or state to work on a project. *I thought this might happen with Christmas, but it didn't!*

3. Connect with our Podcasting Project teachers and support/encourage them to make a meaningful podcast before the holidays. *Tim Clarke did this for me, I did talk with both of the teachers who I help in district, however*

4. Build on our Voicethread Ning group and get at least one Christmas Voicethread to share with others. Either with adults, or ideally to help get a teacher to create one with their students for parents. *I did a video of my kids, but not with students. Because of Twitter and Plurk people the Voicethread Ning is taking off and looking good lately!*

5. RELAX. Enjoy my family, get better with pictures (use Flickr more) and video. Get ready to Ustream Christmas, but to also find a great place to house videos (Google Video, YouTube, ..... taking suggestions). *Time will tell here. I do have the Ustream channel ready to go for Christmas and on one of my wikis for relatives and friends to check out....still need to get pictures uploaded, however*

I hope everyone is having a wonderful end of the year and is looking forward to a great holiday season.
Here's a new goal. Post more to this blog.....I have a few things stewing:
  • Top sites of the Year
  • Voicethread Ning for Educators
  • The Power of my PLN
  • Challenge to Oprah (or anyone) to promote useful Web 2.0 that everyone could use, but little know about.
  • SMARTBoards and Prometheans.
We'll see what the new year brings.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He told her that the watch would stay with her until he came back. The sound of the watch was his fine-sounding words. He promised he would come back and marry her.[url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/armani-sunglasses.html]armani sunglases[/url]
It values at $235,000. The Italian luxury watch brand Panerai was acquired by Richemont in 1997. Its watches are always in the chic and vogue styles that most Hollywood stars are fond of them. In the 2010 Watch Fair in Geneva, they launched this kind of commemorative watches Galileo above. The dial can display the time of sunrise and sunset time of the city. The limited 30 pieces released were all booked the same day.